Kirk Clyne is a digital artist based in Toronto, Canada.
In his generative art practice, he creates software applications that rely on random chance to generate new images, animations, stories, and music in real time.
Kirk also creates digital images and animations, and publishes improvised electronic music under the monicker Dopamine Drip.
He has exhibited work in galleries and art exhibitions in the United States and Canada.
In his commercial life, Kirk is a co-founder of Art & Science, a design and marketing agency where he leads the Creative department. He is an active speaker, panelist and mentor, offering two decades of worth of working and teaching experience to the professional design community.
- Night Lights, Toronto [Summer 2021]
- Salon of Inclusiveness, Black Cat Artspace, Toronto (2019)
- Cubed Luminous, Pensacola (2018)
- Art After Dark, Toronto (2018)
- SciArt, Ontario Science Centre, Toronto (2017)
- Art on The Screens, Celebration Square, Mississauga (2018)
- Fleeting Glimpses, solo exhibition, Likely General, Toronto (2017)
- Salon of Inclusiveness, Black Cat Artspace, Toronto (2017)
- 2020 Host, Design Alley, online panel series
- 2020 Judge, Applied Arts Annual Design Awards
- 2020 Portfolio Reviewer, RGD
- 2020 Portfolio Reviewer, Humber College
- 2019 Controlled Chaos talk, Creative Coding Meetup
- 2018 Advisory Board, Design Program, Humber College (ongoing)
- 2017 Introduction to Generative Art, digital literacy workshop, Toronto Public Library