Real-time software (Unity and C#)
Fleeting Glimpses #1 is a digital, generative artwork that relies on random chance and virtual physics to produce an ever-changing composition.
Exhibitions of this work have varied, from showing the live software accompanied by prints, to projecting video captures of the work.
View a low-resolution documentation video.
- 2018, Cubed Luminous, Penascola, Florida
- 2018, Tech Art, Ontario Science Centre, Ontario
- 2018, Art on the Screens, Celebration Square, Mississauga
- 2017, Fleeting Glimpses, Likely General, Toronto
- Prints in private collections in North America