Selves Portrait (2020)
Fleeting Glimpses #2 (2017, installation view)
Unity and C#
Recurring Daydreams (excerpt) (2020)
Hey, I’m Kirk.
An emerging digital artist based in Canada, I produce drawings, animations, generative art and physical installations.
I’m fascinated by using technology to create autonomous, unpredictable self-running artworks that challenge the boundaries between creation, curation and viewership.
I’m also connected to my roots in drawing, and a deep love for surrealism, absurdism and humour.
- Gorge on Art, Victoria, BC (2022)
- Dundas Night Lights, Toronto, Ontario (2021)
- Salon of Inclusiveness IV, Black Cat Artspace, Toronto, Ontario (2018)
- Cubed Luminous, Pensacola, Florida (2018)
- Art After Dark, Toronto, Ontario (2018)
- “Fleeting Glimpses” solo exhibition, Likely General, Toronto, Ontario (2017)
- Silicon Castles 002: Tangled Timelines
- Silicon Castles 001: Inventing Animals
- Silicon Castles: Push it Real Good
- Peering into the Subconscious with AI
- AI: Your Own Private Hollywood
- AI: Your Own, Personal Art Department
- AIVA Communicator Awards, Jury Member (2023)
- Q4 Student Design Awards, Jury Member (2022)
- New York Festivals, Grand Jury Member (2022)
- Humber University, Advisor, User Experience Design and Bachelor of Design programs (2022–present)
Get in Touch
instagram: @kirkclyne / @squishypixels